Well, today is February 1st. And what is associated with February that I hate more than anything....
Valentines Day *shudders*
In my opinion, Valentines Day is the most overrated, peice of crap holiday on the calendar year. There isn't one day of the year I hate more....well except Hanukah(Jewish Christmas) but that's a whole other can of worms!(Just kidding just had to throw some Jew hate out there for Kevin the JID...Jew In Denial)
I don't think I need to explain to you guys how retarded it is that Hallmark finds it neccessary to tell you what day you need to show appreciation to your significant other. If you really care about someone that much, you should show them that you appreciate them every chance you get, or when you think they deserve it. People coming to expect this Valentines Day BS(and yes, it is BS) makes me sick to my stomach. And as my little friend Jenna puts it...makes me want to vomit in my mouth.
To make matters worse, I have to serve people on Valentines Day at the "glory hole" that is Boston Pizza. Pretending I care about their shitty marraige proposals and shoving disgusting heart shaped pizza's down each others throats. BLEH!!!
Anyways, as always I've got 'work' to do.
Peacin' out.
Jason
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Screw Casper for getting Expo on the universal day in which I can only throw up in my mouth.
I totally agree, although I don't think I even have to work anymore thank fucking god. I bitched enough about it in front of Jill so I hope it wasn't in vain!!!
Jason you screw-up..... you missed so many hilarious people that work there..... What about the donkey girls or the filet-o-fish. And of course the is poo-on-my-dick Caylin hahaha.And you do have to work on valentines day.... WITH ME so Fuck you jenna
haha casper, i know i'm a screwup. i missed them all because i wanted to take care of the core group of "tards" before i focus on the others. they are only half as bad as the elite shitty of the shit. unfortunately i have to work on the unholiest day of the year, valentines. it's gunna be gay. but we will own. BE NICE!
disappointed in the busyness of VD day.... had little time to ridicule the tards...... this has to change starting tonight!
Post a Comment