Wow, it has been a whole week or so since I wrote for you all. And for that I apologize...if that works...because I hope my hatred is as entertaining for you as it is for me. But why waste time typing out apologies and explaining myself to you when I could spend it spewing filthy golden hatred out of my mouth...and with that...it begins...
I don't even know where to start here really, I have so much angst towards that place it's not even funny. It really is the place I love to hate. There is a select few amungst these pitiful farm animals that are cool people, and you know who you are because you're not banned from my house and I actually treat you with half the respect and dignity you deserve. To the rest of you:
Tammie:
You are a nice girl, but I'm sorry...that's the only thing you have going for you. You suck at your job, and when I had heard you phoned in drunk and quit the other day, I rejoiced in celebration. Only to have to take it back the next day when I found out you went to work. Serving is truly not your calling in life. I think your starting to realize that, but for the love of god let someone else who CAN, do your job. And as Casper so eloquently puts it....."MOOOOOOO!"
Cody:
Dood, you just plain suck. Of anyone at Boston Pizza, I really hope you are the one to see this blog. You too, are an awful server. You need to move on to a new restaurant because the "No Cody Zone" that was developed Monday night has now expanded to include the entire restaurant. I also want you to know that your presence here has not been very well received, and maybe thats due to the fact that your a whiney, lying, shitty pants. Thats right..I said it..."Mr. I-Can-Serve-Whatever-Anyone-Gives-Me" shits his pants...on the job. Queer. 'Nuff said.
Emily:
Even though your gone you still haunt the Cesspool that is Boston Pizza. Your presence at the Christmas party was rather UNWELCOME and I heard you looked like a clown. Do us all a favor...stay in Camrose. Thanks.
Jen "Herpe" Hermary:
5 head. You just plain don't deserve to live. Go back to wherever you came from.
Victoria:
I didn't even hate you that much...but when you got my friend Joel fired...it exploded. Thats what gets you here. Your lie and tattle and screw people over so you can get into the beloved lounge. So...ya remember that time you took a dessert and wanted to pay me for it, and I told you to just take it. Ya, I totally ratted you out for that. That was my full intention the entire time. Idiot.
Toshita:
First of all, what kinda of name is that?? When I run the world people with that name will be segregated and ridiculed...for having a shitty name. You have way too much attitude for a new employee and you have no idea what you are doing, besides pissing everyone off. Do yourself a favor...quit...NOW.
The Customers:
I don't know what people are thinking coming into Boston Pizza expecting 5 star service. You definitly chose the wrong place. From about 20% of the serving staff there you may get that, but the odds that any one of us are working that day are slim to none since we know enough to make ourselves as unavailable to that place as humanly possible. You act as if your eating a meal from the Red Stone. Well if you want that kind of quality & service, why don't you go there you cheap bastards? And to go the other way with this, when you get the quality and service you deserve from the few of us that can provide it, maybe you need to learn how to compensate it adequately. $5 on a 100-200$ tab is unreasonable and people like you need to be banned from eating out. If your that cheap cook for yourself and stay home. Assholes.
If any of you disagree with what I've written, I expect a full rebuttle posted in the comments, and even when you do put it there, you'll still be wrong and I'll still be right. Thats just how this thing works. And for those of you who were smart enough to read on....there is another blog coming....TODAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment