Let me start this blog by linking you guys to what fuelled it:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/05/apontv.americanidol.ap/index.html
For those of you who are too lazy to read it, the article basically says American Idol exploits the untalented schmucks and thats all the show has going for it. And you know what, I totally agree...but so what!?
I think exploiting people on national television is the best thing ever for these rejects. As if the people go on that show the way they do thinking they are actually going to make it. If they really do, they deserve to be exploited the way they are. If you have the time..watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klLcui60qho
All of you self-righteous people need to shut up and let the rest of the normal world enjoy what is true comedy. I love reality-tv because it shows how truly stupid people like you are. And by you, I mean you shitty self-loving creeps that make a big deal out of every little thing that happens to get your 15 minutes of fame. You're no different than the American Idol rejects so leave well enough alone and LET ME LAUGH DAMNIT!!! If you don't find national exploitation funny, I want you to have this webpage blocked from your internet because your shitty eyes dont deserve to read on.
Who in their right mind would actually think that with the lack of talent they have, like this guy, that they would EVER make it on the show. They go on there and audition with their shittiness so they can be exploited. It's their 15 minutes of fame, let them have it...because it's probably going to be the highlight of his life someday. I dunno, if it was me, I would probably write a POSITIVE blog to you guys bragging about how bad Simon cut me down. I think it would be the funniest thing ever. Plus he wouldn't cut me down because of my far superior singing skills *barf*.
Anyways...thats all for now. Perhaps later on I will tell you about my plan to take over the world...
Jason
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment