Well everyone, I would like to welcome you to the place where you can watch me "vent" my hatred. Thank you for taking the time to read up on it! Here you'll catch a slight glimpse into my true inner anger. Should be a good time....let's begin:
First & foremost I would like to focus all attention back onto the scum of the earth that is Paul Reuther. Even without that kid in any of our lives, his name has still surfaced in recent time and I would like to put the preverbial nail in the coffin once and for all. I really hope you get to read this too Paul, because as much as you like to go around spewing the bullshit you do to everyone about how you've been to England 13 times, and how you're so different and with your shitty fake English accent and "slang" from that imbred shithole.....everyone.....and when I use the term everyone I mean everyone that matters.....knows your lying through your crooked British teeth. How about you act like a normal (I don't care what all you non-conformists say either - there is such thing as normal) civilized person and not lie your way through life.
#1) "Ya guys, they made me a Manager at Gullivers".
Uhm, no they didn't you stupid prick, nobody would let you manage anything because you cannot even manage your own shitty life, who would put you in charge of the food hundreds of people eat daily, someone would probably die for Christs' sake! Plus your a fucking thief, you got fired from Sport Mart for stealing from the till, who in their right mind would put you in charge of fucking money!?!
#2) "I've been to England like 13 times"
Actually no you haven't. You have been there twice. One...two. Pretty easy to count to, pretty hard to mess up that count too. And when you do go there, you don't do a fucking thing except mooch of your cousin, whom by the way contacted me looking for the money you owe him from you mooching. And to top it all off, your going there to model and play "football" (and it's fucking SOCCER, your a Canadian, NOT football). Bullshit! You sat on your ass and found a new country to mooch in because everyone here got sick of your lame ass. Plus your "girlfriend" from England...yeah right man. This is too easy.
#3) "I'm puking up blood, I can't work, my brother drove me to the hospital"
Uhm no you weren't puking up blood Paul. You have no medical condition that would cause you to even do that so quit your fucking lying. And to make it even more convincing...your brother drove you to the hospital. Another lie. Your little brothers are barely old enough for a learners if they are even old enough for that let alone a license to drive you. Someone which you lack yourself! Why on earth do people feel the need to lie like this...some peoples children.
And lastley, I'm not even going to quote someone on this, is your amazing talent in the SOCCER and modelling fields. Soccer: you cherry pick at the center line, and then run down the field and mess up 75% of the time. What talent? Maybe if you worked for the ball and ran a little people would think your something special, however you aren't so suck my balls. And this male modelling business...it still comes up...like your big trip to England two summers ago with Raina where you had to get back surgery so you couldn't go. But wait, you got drunk with us that same night! What a brave soldier you are. Or how you've modelled for Old Navy in the States. Another lie. Maybe for Old Navy in a magazine, but to my knowledge you haven't even been to the US and I know you pretty well.
Anyways, I gotta go to class, I could do this all day.
The bottom line: Paul Ruether is a pathological liar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment