Friday, March 30, 2007

It's been so long....

Hey everyone. Firstly I would like to apologize for taking so damn long to write to you all. It's been a long March, full of change and generally good times. My hatred keeps on decreasing as well, nothing has REALLY pissed me off for a bit now. Kinda sad...I know. I have to keep this one short but I will share with you all that I am moving into my new house tommorow. I'm pretty excited! Me, Joel, Linds, Trez & Ryan will make 276 Lancaster Drive our bitch, if at all possible. Other than that, things are going generally good, new and great things keep popping into my life and that makes me happy! That being said, until I experience some hatred..I'm taking a hiatus. Signing off now before you barf at all this happy talk....
Take care.
Jason

No comments: